REFLECTOR: IO-390

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Mon Mar 17 15:10:22 CDT 2008

Grigore,

I have the TMX-390 which was the show piece at Mattituck's venue at Sun
'n Fun. I did have Velocity custom modify the intake and exhaust stacks
for the engine. There was an IO-390-X there on the field at the time so
they were able to modify the stacks.

Another issue with the TMX-390 was that I had the intake for the
throttle body facing the prop, which meant that I had to a scoop
modification to the lower cowl.

Richard