REFLECTOR: wing-winglet layup C

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 10:35:19 CDT 2008

Steve,

You hit the nail on the head with the same issue that I saw with the manuals procedure. I opted for the cave method. I used my rudder bell crank as a guide to make sure that the pocket was large enough to clear its travel. Be sure that you open the hole to the rudder tubing for your rudder cable and finish all the layups inside the pocket. I created the cave with a scrap piece of two ply bid shaped with a little heat to fit over my pocket. If you would like some pictures send me your e-mail address. Or you can give me a call for any additional details.

Andy Ellzey
479-631-2851