REFLECTOR: Recommended Tools for Building a Composite Aircraft

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 09:29:47 CDT 2008

I use hack saw blades. Bought a box in bulk for really cheap. Then I take a
pair of lineman pliers and snap the blade off the length I want. (make sure
you  put the blades in with the teeth pointing toward the saw). 1 full hacksaw
blade  makes at least 3 blades for the power saw.

 Kurt

In a message dated 3/14/2008 1:41:47 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,