REFLECTOR: Recommended Tools for Building a Composite Aircraft

Greg Poole greg at pooledresources.com.au
Thu Mar 13 21:12:41 CDT 2008

Welcome Tom,

Remember this being very well covered several times in this forum previously
and indicate you would likely find in the web based Reflector archives (but
don't ask me how to access them).

Believe Velocity also indicates the desirable tools required and their
recommendation does not appear to be far off the mark.

Greg in Sydney, OZ.