REFLECTOR: Propeller / Velocity U Videos

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Thu Mar 13 21:37:18 CDT 2008

Hi Jorge,
All's good on my side.
Yes, I developed and produced the presentations and sent them to
Velocity about 4 weeks after the event. Velocity said they would
provide them to anyone that wanted them, they would just have to make
DVD's. I haven't seem them posted.

Hi Ken - ?? Any Ideas were these might be?

I'm going to copy them on this email and see if they are still
willing to do that. If not, I'll get another set ready.

Thanks for the invite. If I'm in the area.. I'll take you up on
it.  :-)   The same goes for if you come to Texas. :-)

Thanks,
Kevin Baker