REFLECTOR: Hanger Sky Lights

bulsr at bellsouth.net bulsr at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 13 08:55:25 CDT 2008

Well, it's no wonder then that they all look dim and insufficiently lit. The primary reason my wife hates going in one. But if it "pencils out very well for them"......
Bob
-------------- Original message from "Keith Hallsten" <KeithHallsten at quiknet.com>: --------------

Not all skylights are created equal.  Wal-Mart is putting skylights in all of their stores, and then turning off the lights automatically when the sun provides sufficient light.  They are made by a company called SunOptics – over 400,000 installed at last count.  It pencils out very well for them – they started the program 10 years ago and have now made it standard.