REFLECTOR: Hanger Sky Lights

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Wed Mar 12 23:54:48 CDT 2008

Not all skylights are created equal.  Wal-Mart is putting skylights in all
of their stores, and then turning off the lights automatically when the sun
provides sufficient light.  They are made by a company called SunOptics -
over 400,000 installed at last count.  It pencils out very well for them -
they started the program 10 years ago and have now made it standard.

  _____