REFLECTOR: Hanger Sky Lights

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Wed Mar 12 20:10:43 CDT 2008

What part of the country are you located?

How much heat and cold do you have?

How high is the ceiling in order to clean the sky light

Sky lights are plastic and offer no protection to hot & cold.

Sky lights look great for a while after installation and then dirt, in and out, hampers their ability to perform.

Are you going to store parts of the plane up high via a pulley system that may block inbound light?

milt