REFLECTOR: FliteStar

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 11:21:28 CDT 2008

Andy, Chuck,
Thanks.  Within the program there is info to load in additional aircraft
that reside on the Jepp website, but not in the program.  I have already
loaded in the Columbia 350.  That looked the closest to my guesses for
cruise info and a very big population of data on the cruise data page.
Then, as Chuck explained, you can go in and tweak any numbers you choose for
things like fuel capacity.

There is a further choice and that is build your own profile from
scratch....I was hoping somebody slogged thru that already...
Thanks
Terry