REFLECTOR: Electrical propulsion

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Mar 10 09:31:52 CDT 2008

I remember an article about these guys about a year ago, they were
describing the tedium of soldering all of those batteries together- seems to
have worked out for them though- not sure how much flight time one would
have if installed in an aircraft- anyone remember that fuel cell /
electrically powered aircraft on display at OSH several years ago- never saw
it again- I think it was an RV? They said that they were almost ready to fly
it- guess they never did, because I am sure it would have made some
news.....