REFLECTOR: Velocity Parts Available

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 23:33:14 CDT 2008

how much for your set of down turned Canard Tips? will they fit on a 1998 SE RG? THANX Jeff

From: tjtolton at charter.netTo: reflector at tvbf.orgDate: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:43:19 -0400Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Parts Available

Bob,

My interest is in:

1)       One roll of UNI fiberglass cloth. (aprox 5 pounds)
2)       One bag of micro balloons. This is a little less than a cubic foot. The bag was never opened.
3)       1 set of Velocity vortex generators.

Let me know what you think is a reasonable price.

Tom Tolton

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Robert TrentSent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 4:56 PMTo: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Parts Available

The plane is flying and it is time to clean out the basement. I have a variety of parts I do not need. Let me know if anyone is interested in anything before I clean house.

Most of these parts are related to a Velocity 173 Elite Fixed Gear kit that was originally purchased 1994 as a 173 FG with a clamshell door.  I can provide pictures as needed.

4)       2 ea. Side Windows medium tint. These were for the clamshell door configuration. They are the 3 foot long windows
5)       1 ea Co Pilot Rear Side Window. This was for the clamshell door configuration, triangular in shape.
6)       One clamshell door latch cover
7)       One set of Main Gear Wheel Fairings, original boxy style
8)       One roll of UNI fiberglass cloth. (aprox 5 pounds)
9)       One bag of micro balloons. This is a little less than a cubic foot. The bag was never opened.
10)   One set of down turned Canard Tips.
11)   2 Exhaust Fairings for the straight aft pointed exhausts
12)   2 Armpit scoops for the lower cowling air intakes
13)   2 aluminum external rudder control arms.
14)   1 Elevator control push pull rod   21 3/8 inches long.
15)   1  Side Inlet Oil Cooler Duct   for nose mounted oil coolers
16)   1 set of Velocity vortex generators.
17)   1 set of Elite door trim panels
18)   1 ea Elite Seatback hinge  left side
19)   2 ea Fuel Samplers  these are the shot glass type with 3 inch pin sticking up out of the middle of the cup.

Contact me offline
RDTRENT1 at CHARTERMI.NET

Bob Trent
Midland Michigan

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/2008 10:14 AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/2008 10:14 AM