REFLECTOR: what kind of foam

Jeff Clough jclough48 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 07:42:38 CST 2008

Careful using water!!! I had a leak that I used water to detect, but the
water came out all under the backseat floorboards....I had to drill a
LOT of holes and apply vacuum to get it all out......I felt that in
freezing weather water would cause severe delamination if any was left
behind (I was living in Alaska at the time)
~ jc ~