REFLECTOR: ELT antenna +Uli accident

Greg Poole greg at pooledresources.com.au
Thu Mar 6 16:09:19 CST 2008

Lawrence,

That approach looks, simple, light & cost effective!  Have you tested it's
efficacy?  .or has someone else with similar arrangement (maybe not on the
CU spar) had good results?

When you are involved in a group like this over  a number of  years, a
graphic and extreme accident such as Uli's rattles you to the core, words
cannot describe how sorry and sick I feel for those involved in the matter.
I'm sure all of us, would not want to be in Uli's shoes given what resulted.
I was instrumental in organising a bimonthly SAAA (OZ EAA equiv.) "brunch"
at our local airfield and my worst fear is for an accident, let alone one
with member or any other fatalities, to occur.

Fly safe, fly carefully all - the risks are real

Greg in Sydney

  <mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au> greg at pooledresources.com.au