REFLECTOR: what kind of foam

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 19:57:48 CST 2008

Doug,

I had a hell of a time finding the 2 small leaks in my tank. The only way I
could get enough air in the tank to find the leaks was:

Get a package of those big party balloons.

Put one balloon INSIDE the other.

I put the balloons on the fuel feed line to the sump and filled them VERY
full.

then I took some wet saran wrap and put it over the fuel caps (found a  small
seep there).

The pressure of 2 balloons allowed enough flow so that I finally found the
leaks.

1 I found with soapy water. the other I initially using a small smoke  plume
from an incense stick (may not be a good idea on a tank that has had fuel  in
it). Then I pinpointed it with soapy water.

Hope you can find it and get it solved easily.

Kurt