REFLECTOR: what kind of foam

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 10:53:45 CST 2008

Doug,

Do you know where your leak is? Im not sure if you caught my previous posts on how to find fuel leaks. You can look them up or call me. I think starting over would be a very last resort, but I know how frustrating finding a leak can be.?

As for the foam, Styro is a NO-NO in fuel. I haven't looked at PVC.? If you go the start over route, I'd call the factory for their input. They also may be able to send you the foam you need at a better price.

Kurt 505-610-3676