REFLECTOR: Accident Titusville

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Sun Mar 2 06:02:40 CST 2008

Uli Christen and a friend were invovled.  They were attending an EAA Pancake
Breakfast at an airpark near Titusville.
Uli and his passenger survived the crash - how, I don't know by looking at
the photos of the aircraft engulfted in flames.  As of last evening, both
Uli and his passenger were in an ICU burn center in Orlando.  Scott Swing
learned that Uli was no burned badly, but that the passenger has burns
covering 80% - not good.
Details are sketchy - we all know how accurate news reports are on this sort
of thing.  Scott and Amy hope to visit Uli in the hospital today.  Perhaps
we will learn more details later.
Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved.
Scott B.