REFLECTOR: clearance

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 22:37:26 CDT 2008

The blade length is auto-adjusting... just make a really sloppy landing and
the runway surface will
eliminate any excess blade length.  Then a little effort with the JB Weld
and some glass cloth and
you will have a better appreciation for the concept of setting-up properly
for a landing.
How do I know this?   It worked for me (photos were posted several years
ago).

Sid Knox
Oklahoma

Velocity  173 RG  N199RS