REFLECTOR: clearance

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Sat Jun 28 23:18:11 CDT 2008

Hmmm....I would have to say my experience is a little different. Perhaps
it's because I fly solo most of the time (lightly loaded). When I
rotate, the main wheels don't stay on the ground very long. By the time
I'm thinking about making sure the nose doesn't get too high I'm already
separated from terra firma. My technique may be a little different. I
wait until I'm doing almost 70-75 kias before I even pull back on the
stick. When I do pull back the plane jumps off the runway pretty quickly.

--
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG