REFLECTOR: Request for Video

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 21:09:51 CDT 2008

Hi Andy,
I have alot of video I took at the last Velocity University. ..
Takeoff's.. landings...flybys...

Here is one of the links to a yahoo video upload (reduced res for the
net) There are several more on the left hand side of the page.
Take a look and let me know what you want/think.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1591415/5381937

I'd like a DVD when your done.

Thanks,
Kevin Baker