REFLECTOR: battery

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 18:57:26 CDT 2008

I have a couple of Hawker Odyssey batteries- I think 925 is the number on
them _ I  have 2 because I am all electric- including engine computer, so I
want the extra capacity, adn redundancy,  but either of them alone will
crank the hell out of my engine- my neighbor has an RV6 with the smaller
Odyssey (600 series??) and it really cranks his I0-360 SkyTek -spins it
fast- not the usual chugging/hoping that it will start before you run out of
juce sort of start  - you can find them on-line reasonable- I got mine from
some motorcycle shop on e-bay for less than 300 for the pair as I remember.
they are small, and can be mounted in any orientation.

  _____