REFLECTOR: battery

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Thu Jun 26 09:41:44 CDT 2008

One thing you could do to troubleshoot your problem is to put a
voltmeter across the battery terminals while you're cranking. If you
read above, say 8 volts or so, your battery is probably ok. You can also
measure voltage right at the starter while cranking and determine how
much of a voltage drop there is through the wiring. It could even be a
problem with your master solenoid or starter solenoid.

--
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG