REFLECTOR: Wiki - Stuff For Sale

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Jun 25 13:38:31 CDT 2008

Folks -

Since several people have asked, I've added a "For Sale" feature on the WIKI website.  I intend for it to primarily help owners market their aircraft, but I've also listed a couple of the more popular after-market accessories as well (such as Ken's nose wheel locking system).  I've tried to round up the aircraft currently being offered on there, but feel free to add yours if you're departing the community, or send me pictures and I can do it for you.

Also note that I don't have a stake in anything being sold, I'm just offering a service to the community.

http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=For_Sale

Brett