REFLECTOR: Insulation?

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 17:37:46 CDT 2008

Hey Al,

Always enjoy reading your input. Do  you think that a layer of stainless insultape material over the Bakelite stuff would add any reasonabel level of radiation away from the leg? I figured its biggest advantage was that it would insulate the gear leg from the heat transferred to the axle pad. Now I see that it might not be as big of a deal as I thought.

Thanks

 Kurt