REFLECTOR: Brake Line Heat Shield

Andrew Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 22:23:18 CDT 2008

Yep, a darn good WAG!  :)

  Let us know what you find out.

  Andy

nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:
  Andy,

Well, I'm in the same place and I see your point. I think I'll use the heat shield that I mentioned from Summitt. If I leave the top of the shield open, it should let out some of the heat that is transferred from the caliper, and shield it from transfer from the disc. Sound like a good WAG?  :)

kurt