REFLECTOR: Brake Lines

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Fri Jun 20 11:54:38 CDT 2008

If you know the difference between the wall thickness of the "H" and "T"
type I could probably figure out which mine was.  I could measure it
with a caliper.  I have about three feet of it that I pulled out and
replaced with the Teflon core SS braid stuff.  My guess is that it is
the thicker walled stuff.

Dave

--
Dave Philipsen