REFLECTOR: Main gear leg problems

Brainard, Jerry Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Fri Jun 20 07:44:45 CDT 2008

That's a bit harsh.  I have not found them to be the money-grubbing sort
that you seem to be intimating.  They have been very fair and helpful
with me.

I must say that I am a bit surprised that one must pay $400 to buy a
part.  It was my impression that the fee was for support of anyone but
the original buyer.

But hey, your mileage may vary

Jerry