REFLECTOR: Brake Lines

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Wed Jun 18 18:22:21 CDT 2008

Kurt,

As you know Nylaflow has a nasty habit of breaking down over time,
especially when exposed to sunlight. I would recommend changing over to
hard lines. I used:

VERSATUBE
<http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/mepages/3003versatube.php> From
Aircraft Spruce.

I attached a picture of mine, since I am an RG I could not use hard
lines throughout.

Richard