REFLECTOR: airplane open house

doug.holub at tx.rr.com doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Sat Jun 14 00:11:30 CDT 2008

I've been building my Velocity for 8.5 years in my car port for all the world to see. So in my neighborhood I'm "the guy who's building an airplane", and there's been a lot of interest in the project's progress. I'm moving the airplane to the airport next week, so we're having an airplane open house for my neighbors tomorrow. I'm going to have the airplane assembled in the front yard. I just realized this evening that I didn't tell any of the Reflector guys.  Any builder in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area is welcome to come and see my bird and have a hamburger and something to drink tomorrow between 11 am to 2:30 pm.

Doug Holub