REFLECTOR: Need Advice from the Reflectorites

Mike Wilson IFLYLB at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 12:47:59 CDT 2008

Can someone lend advice on the subject of hangaring our beloved birds.

I am in desperate need of a hangar in the greater Little Rock Arkansas
area. Since the F1 rolled through here in April, hangar space is a
premium, but mainly not available. Herein lies my question:

How bad is it for Velocities to sit parked outside for any length of
time? Mine has a full cover for much of the fuselage, thus protecting
the interior. Not sure when a space might become available, but dying
to get her moved closer to home.

Thanks
Mike Wilson