REFLECTOR: Nose Gear bumper

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 10:32:22 CDT 2008

Gary, all.

I did the same thing. Called and the gal said it would take 2.5 months to
get them out. I talked to the engineer and she said that they would "try to
expedite" the process and would call me when the parts were available.

I haven't had a chance to look at Scott's links yet, but will this evening.
I think if we can get this part that is proven, we would be better off. I too
avoided the dreaded"aviation" term, but simply referred to it as an
anti-vibration shock for suspension purposes. I too have learned my lesson  uttering
the "aviation" term in requesting things.

I'll make sure and keep you in the loop if I get a call back.

Kurt

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.