REFLECTOR: Nose bumper

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 09:55:57 CDT 2008

Bruce,

Thanks for the offer on the bumper. I was willing to go ahead and change
mine out at this point since I'm not flying yet. If the new replacement part
gets discontinued also, I'm wondering if I should change it? At some point won't
it have to be changed again (only to have to start the hunt over for a
part)?

I'll take input from those that have flown/taxied with both the old and new
style. Should I go ahead and replace it?

I tried to order 2 also Bruce, so I would have an extra when & if the  time
came to replace it. I just got a form E-mail back giving me the price and
listing the part as "discontinued". I'd hate to take away your "backup" and  leave
us both with no alternatives. I'll think about it and let you know.

Thanks a lot,    Kurt

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.