REFLECTOR: Russian Air Show Pics.

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Jun 2 20:11:42 CDT 2008

Nice slide show of Russian air show.  Funny how some of the planes look remarkably like our own!

http://www.tnstaafl.net/canards/Russiaairshow.pps

I wonder how this Nose Gear Mechanism is working out?

http://www.tnstaafl.net/canards/NG%20Door%20Mechanism%20with%20Anti-Bounce%20Spring.avi

And to close this picture fest

http://www.tnstaafl.net/canards/!OutandPlay-2.jpg

Scott

--

-
    As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

    William O. Douglas, Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court