REFLECTOR: NOT fuel tank placards

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 09:50:59 CDT 2008

In a message dated 6/2/2008 7:10:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
doug.holub at tx.rr.com writes:

My  question wasn't about how conservative a person should be when flight
planning, I just didn't know how accurate the fuel placards needed to be, or
really what they were used for. I didn't realize that builders intentionally
put less fuel on the placards than the plane actually held so that there would
be a "secret reserve."

Thats one thing about the reflector, ask what time it is, and someone  will
explane how to build a watch, and that will be debated.
TEC

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.