REFLECTOR: fuel tank placards, Torx head screws

doug.holub at tx.rr.com doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Sun Jun 1 16:30:01 CDT 2008

My left and right fuel tanks hold 25.5 gallons each. My sump holds 5 gallons, but 2 gallons at the bottom of the sump are not reachable. Do I placard my fuel tanks for 25.5 gallons plus half of the usable sump? Or half of the whole sump? Or just the tanks?

I saw an ad in one of the magazines a few months ago for Torx head stainless steel 100 degree flat head screws. I bought some and they work just great. I've been taking the cowl off and on a lot the past few months, and they never strip out. I've got a Torx head for a small electric screwdriver.

www.microfaseners.com

They don't call them Torx, they call them "6 Lobe Drive". You'll find them under "Socket Screws".

Doug Holub, sprinting to the finish line