REFLECTOR: RG MG aluminum bushings

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 14:47:55 CDT 2008

Brooke
   Glad the explanation helped. A little lighter on the top is  not a
problem. The plane is so over engineered for strength it's ridiculous.  Although it
is better and stronger if you let the layup lay flat until it  gets really
tacky  1-4 hours? depending on temperature, before applying it.  Some fresh resin
and peelply overtop will just make it look beautiful and  professional.
      Ken

In a message dated 6/1/2008 3:05:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,