REFLECTOR: recog light 2

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Thu Jul 24 09:52:03 CDT 2008

Hi Steve-

I noticed that the bulb is easily removed from the back, I can probably find
brighter ones, but I was trying to find some LED's- maybe 5 watt luxeon
units that would be a plug in replacement- you can grossly over drive them
as strobes and they are pretty effective, with a lot less energy draw (and
heat)- have not found that yet- will consider it a future after-flying
upgrade- right now, I am trying to get my engine running again with the new
Real World Solutions dual ECU- back to wiring.....

Sincerely,

Alex

  _____