REFLECTOR: HID lamp cable length

jewen at comporium.net jewen at comporium.net
Mon Jul 21 22:58:11 CDT 2008

Brian,

Are you considering installing in the leading edge of the canard.  I believe I read on the reflector in the past that someone tried to install a light in the canard leading edge and the len's radius was too sharp and it diffused the light to the point it was not effective.  You might want to try your lamp with a lens of the canard raduis before you start cutting into the canard.

Joe