REFLECTOR: Turning vanes

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Jul 21 20:15:50 CDT 2008

Dave,

I think most of the cooling enhancements I did helped maybe a 1-3%
difference.  By themselves not measurable.  Together they made a
difference.

Sealing the baffling really well made a noticeable 5% reduction in CHT's.

Running 50-75 degrees LOP made a huge difference,  10-15% cooler CHT's
and oil temps.

Scott

--

     Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security
deserve neither security nor liberty.

     Benjamin Franklin