REFLECTOR: AirVenture in a week

Brainard, Jerry Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Mon Jul 21 13:09:08 CDT 2008

We will see us Saturday A.M.

- jerry

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Ken C. Baker
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 5:03 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: AirVenture in a week

Larry,

The Epstein family not at Oshkosh?! Unthinkable! Tell your nogoodnik
brother we'll miss him.

I didn't eat *that* many brats last year. Despite what the old man and
Andy would lead everyone to believe.

See y'all at Oshkosh. If anyone wants to help set up tents, we'll be out
at the North Forty early AM Saturday.

Best,

-Ken Baker
kenb at velocityaircraft.com