REFLECTOR: AirVenture in a week

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Sun Jul 20 16:03:24 CDT 2008

Larry,

The Epstein family not at Oshkosh?! Unthinkable! Tell your nogoodnik
brother we'll miss him.

I didn't eat *that* many brats last year. Despite what the old man and
Andy would lead everyone to believe.

See y'all at Oshkosh. If anyone wants to help set up tents, we'll be
out at the North Forty early AM Saturday.

Best,

-Ken Baker
kenb at velocityaircraft.com