REFLECTOR: AirVenture in a week

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 20 10:37:15 CDT 2008

Hey All!

I spent yesterday making two batches of Almond and Pecan Biscotti, one batch
of Lemon Biscotti, and one humongous Lemon Pound Cake.  Theresa will be
baking brownies today; and she makes the best brownies.

Every year we bring our commercial grinders and espresso machines to OSH.
Run 'em off of the generator.  We happily make coffee for any that drop by.
We start making coffee around 7:30 (as soon as the rules allow the
generator).

We make gourmet coffee and a wonderful cup of brewed.  I think we made 50
Carmel Lattes last year.  Bonnie Swing walked 2 miles each day to get her
fix.

 Click for larger
<http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/images/airventure/av4.jpg>
(Brett Ferrell and Linda Brainard with coffee at our OSH Cafe)

Come on out.  We'll be at 10th and Elm (same place as the cookout).

Thanks to everyone that sent in video clips.  Joe Ramsey is brining a
screen, projector and sound system so we will be able to watch.

I have over 40 RSVPs for the cookout.  If you think you might be there,
please let me know.  We want you to come to the cookout.  We will have
plenty for everyone.  If you happen to make it, don't stay away because you
didn't get an RSVP in.

You can still RSVP http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/AirVenture2008.htm

This is a great community.  I hope I get to meet you at OSH.

Andy