REFLECTOR: Armpit scoop cooling problems

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jul 19 12:54:44 CDT 2008

I finally found the email I sent to the list on 3/24/2002

But the archive is messed up, all the attachments are gone.  I searched
my computer and can't find the original photos.

is there an archive of the list that goes back that far with attachments?

the Subject was "Oil Duct Vanes"

Scott

--

-
     Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.

     George Bernard Shaw, Liberty