REFLECTOR: Micro

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Thu Jul 17 12:39:16 CDT 2008

Here are a few explanations I found but I doubt if your 9-year-old will
understand.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3838998.html

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=756588

An excerpt from this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass_microsphere
says, "Glass microspheres can be made by heating tiny droplets of
dissolved water glass in a process known as ultrasonic spray pyrolysis,
and properties can be improved somewhat by using an acid treatment to
remove some of the sodium."

--
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG