REFLECTOR: Reflector

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Jul 16 08:56:08 CDT 2008

I am grown up- even though I still like to play with plastic
airplanes........

Although in all seriousness- I do agree that occasionally the off topic
stuff goes on a little bit too long, but usually it is in the spirit of the
velocity community, and lends to comradery amoung builders- feel free to
dissagree with that- we are fortunate enough to live in a free
country........

  _____