REFLECTOR: Steve Goldman

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Jul 16 07:41:21 CDT 2008

For those that have been big fans of Steve's _FatCatAir_ website, I have good news.  Andy Millin suggested that it would be a fitting tribute to maintain a mirror of his site on my website.  This will allow folks to continue to check out the hundreds of pictures and time-lapse video Steve created as he built his plane, even after his site goes dark.  I agreed, and hope folks will continue to enjoy Steve's work, which I've posted at http://goldman.velocityxl.com

Brett