REFLECTOR: TR: Prop flange distance

Gilles Ross rossgil at globetrotter.net
Tue Jul 15 22:01:34 CDT 2008

Thanks a lot for your replies.
This bring me to another interrogation?

the majority seems to be between 41 and 42 inches mine is 47 1/2 but the
distance from the center of the blade axix to the prop flange is 4 3/4
inches which is bringing me to a total distance of 52 1/4 from the firewall.
It would be interesting to compare this distance. Will I be too far ?. I
know Rene Dugas has an aerocomposite but the email address I have for him is
not valid anymore. Does anyone knows its actual address?