REFLECTOR: fun flying

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 10:05:43 CDT 2008

Al,

Thanks for sharing! Nice pictures. For your info, I can never reach FSS in NM or Colorado on my routes. Many people that fly through my sector out in eastern NM, tx panhandle, etc can't reach them either.

IF you can get ahold of Center, we have new equipment now that lets us pull up weather, etc a little quicker than in the past. We also have additional Flightwatch freqs written down for the area (that may or may not work).

Feel free to drop in if you are out this way again (E98).

Hope to be up there soon.

 Kurt