REFLECTOR: EFIS

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Fri Jul 11 06:03:26 CDT 2008

I second Larry's thoughts.  GRT is bringing out a hi-res screen, a little larger and with synthetic vision.  They should be shipping by OSH and may actually have some there.  Certainly, there's nothing wrong with alternatives but the GRT is very solids...in performance and customer service.

Chuck Jensen