REFLECTOR: Velocity video

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Jan 31 09:26:16 CST 2008

Larry,

I wrote John off line to make this very point.  What's (better be) happening is the main wing is simply mushing or settling at the slower speeds, which is exactly what is intended, but if the main wings stall and the canard will still fly--wow, its not going to be pretty.

Thanks,
Chuck Jensen

Diversified Technologies
2680 Westcott Blvd