REFLECTOR: Gear up and PROP

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 29 16:05:49 CST 2008

Mike,  Good to hear from you.  I remember our flight in Little Rock
well.  Beautiful day.  I have a factor 0 time Mt that I uses but
replaced with an AeroComposite after 300 + hours secondary to runway
debris damage to the blades.  Our runways are rarely swept.  I completed
my 13,000 mile trip around the US border this summer in the Velocity.
Glad to hear you are still pursuing a Canard.  The AeroComposite is
great (smoother, better climb and 6 to 8 knot faster in cruise) but
expensive and two month wait a year ago.

Best,

 Rene'